Monday, 9 November 2009

Vetnurses and Bonfire Night

Just because you are working does not mean that you need to miss out on the fun of bonfire night, toasting marshmallows can be achieved with a bit of ingenuity.
The only problem was that some hot marshmallow dripped into the lighter and it blew it's lid off with a loud pop.

4 comments:

Hogday said...

Our Jack Rascal Terrorist loves marshmallows - but we never give him any. However, he hates fireworks and vacuum cleaners, just like I do!!

Vetnurse said...

I never got to eat the marshmallow we cooked. I was about to sling it as l did not feel like eating it and my friends anguished bellow stopped me. She reckoned that it tasted good.

I am with you n pooch on fireworks and vacuums. Fireworks are noisy and cause animals to much stress. Vacuums they mean work :-(

JuliaM said...

"She reckoned that it tasted good."

Flavoured by whatever had been in the syringe..? ;)

Vetnurse said...

:-)) no nothing in the syringe but air l am afraid. Possibly flavoured by whatever popped out of the lighter not sure!