Saturday 15 November 2008

Weekend Chill Out

I am having a weekend off no work, catching up on emails and spending some time with my other half. Went to the parachute centre up Cark in the lake district today.
Wibble had a good run round with the other dogs that were there, hub fell out the plane in a 6way that did not manage any points, l supped coffee and read my book.

I have just uploaded some more photos . Most do not connect to any blog l have written, there is one of the cat pacemaker in situ (x-ray) the rest are just general photos they are in the "Veterinary Nursing" album.

3 comments:

joker the lurcher said...

hello! i just found your blog! i assume you are the same vetnurse who has written nice comments on my blog but even if you aren't i love it! the llama story is hilarious (but i bet it wasn't at the time!)

Vetnurse said...

Hi Joker and welcome, yes it is me. As to the llama nope at the time and for some time after until the stink went l would glare at Mr Llama thinking of how to transfer him to the lions cage :-D

Unknown said...

Love the blog kiddo, will pass on to the others :)